44 William Buckley Drive
Executive ResidenceBrightly lit and spacious, this quality brick veneer double storey home set on 500 sqm encapsulates expansive living spaces that will suit a multi generational or large style family. With an exceptional living design and coupled with the convenience of nearby sought after schools, parks, shopping centre and soon to be finished Western Sydney International Airport, this home stands out amongst the rest.
Perched above street level, this spacious and sun drenched five bedroom family home features;
• Four oversized bedrooms on the upper level, all complete with built in wardrobes. Luxury ensuite with double shower off main bedroom.
• Double bedroom on ground floor with a built in wardrobe, perfect for in law accommodation or as the home office.
• Double car garage with drive through access to backyard.
• Multiple living areas across both floors
• An entertainer's dream kitchen overlooking the spacious backyard with high quality appliances, including gas stove, Miele Dishwasher, 20mm Caesar stone bench top, double sinks, a walk in pantry and a spacious kitchen island with breakfast bar.
• Ground floor bathroom with shower, and main bathroom with bathtub upstairs.
• Spacious backyard alfresco, perfect for entertaining and for the kids.
• Ducted Air Conditioning, alarm system with internal laundry.
• High speed fibre optic to the house and recycled water.
This home is a short 850m walk to Carnes Hill Marketplace, which includes cafes, grocery stores, retail stores and other small businesses. So convenient it is only a short drive or walk to local primary and high schools. For the children to play the hugely popular Michael Clarke recreation centre is a short two minute drive away, complete with a park and onsite café that is the suburbs best kept secret.